1. Establishment of basic policy The Company has established a personal information protection policy (https://xtremetechy.com/privacy-policy/) to
ensure the proper handling of personal data.
2. Development of disciplines related to the handling of personal data The
“Personal Information Protection and Management Regulations” (hereinafter referred to as (referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Management Regulations”).
3. Organizational security control measures
・As well as setting up a personal information protection manager regarding the handling of personal data, and clarifying the scope of personal data handled by employees who handle personal data and personal information We have established a system for reporting and contacting the personal information protection manager if a fact or sign of a violation of the Basic Regulations for Protection is identified.
・We regularly audit whether the handling of personal data conforms to laws, personal information protection management regulations, and other norms.
4. Matters related to personal safety management measures
and confidentiality of personal data are described in the work regulations.
・Regular training is provided to employees regarding points to note regarding the handling of personal data.
5. Physical security control measures
・In areas where personal data is handled, we control the entry and exit of employees and restrict the equipment they bring in, as well as implement measures to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing personal data.
・Take measures to prevent theft or loss of equipment, electronic media, documents, etc. that handle personal data, and make it easy to identify personal data when carrying such equipment, electronic media, etc., including movement within the office. We are taking steps to prevent this.
6. We have implemented technical security control measures
and access control to limit the scope of the person in charge and the personal information database handled.
・We have introduced a mechanism to protect information systems that handle personal data from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software.
7. Understanding the external environment
・If we handle personal data in a foreign country, we will take measures for the safe management of personal data after understanding the information on the personal information protection system of the country concerned.
・If your data is handled in a foreign country and you would like to know the name of the country or the outline of the system regarding the protection of personal information, please contact [k) Contact point].
k) Inquiry window
Retained personal data (Personal data that we have the authority to disclose, correct, add or delete content, stop using, erase, and stop providing to third parties, the existence of which is clarified) (This means anything other than what is stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Act Enforcement Ordinance as being harmful to the public interest or other interests due to personal information)), or for inquiries and consultations regarding the handling of personal data, please contact the following contact point. Contact Please.
Pasona Tech Inc. Information Security Office
2-6-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
100-8228 TEL: 03-6734-1246 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Cancellation of Registration
(Temporary Staff) Registration will be canceled if any of the following apply.
1. When there is a request to cancel the registration from the registrant himself/herself
2. When the company deems it necessary, such as when the employment contract is terminated due to reasons attributable to the registrant
3. When it is difficult to work at the company or
The company determines that it is inappropriate. 6. When there is an act that causes a disadvantage to the employer, a person related to work, or our company,
or an act that damages honor or credibility.
(Referral registrants) Registration will be canceled if any of the following apply.
1. If 2 years have passed since registration and you do not wish to use the referral service by contacting us for reconfirmation
2. If you contact us to request deletion
● Name of accredited personal information protection organization and point of contact for complaint resolution
Name of accredited personal information protection organization: General Incorporated Association Japan Information Economy and Society
Contact point for complaint resolution: Personal information protection complaint consultation room
Address: 〒106-0032 Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-5860-7565 0120-700-776
Complaints and consultation desk for our company Xtreme Techy
Inc. Information Security Office