This agreement defines the relationship between the user and the company regarding the career change support service (hereinafter referred to as “the service”) provided by Xtremetechy Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and related services. It is a set rule. The user shall use this service after agreeing to the contents of this agreement in advance.
Article 1 (Definition of Terms)
The definitions of each term used in this agreement are as follows.
(1) “User” means an individual who uses this service to change jobs.
(2) “Recruiting company” refers to a company that engages in recruitment activities for job seekers by entering into a partnership agreement, etc. with the Company and using the information of users registered on this service for viewing, etc.
(3) “Progress Management My Page” means a website provided by the Company for each user as part of this service, where users can view and manage the progress of job applications, and apply to recruiting companies. point to the page.
Article 2 (Contents of this service)
The Service includes the following services provided by the Company.
⑴ After interviewing job change support service
users about their work history, reasons for wanting to change jobs, desired conditions, etc., introducing companies recruiting, setting up recruitment interviews, recruitment interview measures and guidance, etc. ⑵ For users of
progress management My Page provision service A service
that provides each user with a web page that allows them to view and manage the progress of job-seeking projects on the career change support service, and apply to recruiting companies. is registered in the database managed by the Company, and by making it available for viewing by recruiting staff of recruiting companies, document screening is performed on the spot, and service that makes it possible to approach users from the initial interview stage.
Article 3 (Agreement to these Terms)
This agreement stipulates the conditions that apply when the user uses this service, and the user must use this service by the conditions stipulated in this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you will not be able to use this service itself, and if you use this service.
Article 4 (Application of Terms)
1. These Terms shall apply between the Company and all users of the Service.
2. The provisions that the Company establishes regarding the use of the Service separately from the Terms and the notices from the Company stipulated in Article 6 shall each constitute a part of the Terms.
3 If the provisions of this agreement differ from the provisions of the preceding paragraph and the content of the notification, the notification, the relevant provisions, and this agreement shall be applied in order of priority.
Article 5 (Changes to Terms)
1 The Company reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to change the content of these Terms at any time without notifying the User.
2 Unless otherwise provided by the Company, the revised Terms shall take effect by Article 6 below from the time the Company notifies the user of the content of the change. The following Terms shall apply. If the user does not agree to such changes, the user shall stop using this service and delete the ID information, etc.
Article 6 (Notice from our company)
1. The Company shall, from time to time, notify the user of matters that the Company deems necessary by posting on the Progress Management My Page, sending e-mails, sending documents, or other methods that the Company deems appropriate. shall be
2 The notice outlined in the preceding paragraph shall become effective from the time the Company posts the notice on the Progress Management My Page, sends an e-mail, sends a document, or sends the notice by any other means.
3 Notifications, communications, etc. from the Company to the User shall be deemed to have arrived at the time they should have normally arrived, and the Company shall not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of such notices, communications, etc.
Article 11 (Handling of personal information)
Article 12 (Intellectual property rights, etc.)
Copyrights related to this service (including the rights listed in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Law) and other intellectual property rights (including patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, and trademark rights) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property Rights, etc.”) shall belong to the Company and shall not be transferred from the Company to the User at all.
Article 13 (Maintaining Confidentiality)
Users may obtain information about job offers, information about recruiting companies, and any other information about third parties and our company (including personal information of third parties and personal information about personnel in charge of recruiting companies) obtained through the use of this service. shall be kept confidential, shall not be disclosed or leaked to a third party, and shall not be used or used for purposes other than exercising rights or performing obligations under these Terms.